At iFetch HQ we understand the importance of fast order processing and delivery. For orders placed on business days before 10:00am AEST, we make every attempt to ship them the day they are received. As a result, it may not be possible to modify or cancel an order after it has been submitted. If the order cannot be cancelled, please follow the procedure stated in our return policy.
Are the iFetch products covered by a warranty?
- iFetch products come with a one year warranty covering manufacturer’s defects, assuming normal use.
- Defective products returned to iFetch may be sent either shipping prepaid.
- To honour the warranty, iFetch, at its option, will repair the defective product or replace the defective product with a new or refurbished unit.
Before iFetch will honor a warranty claim, the customer must:
- provide proof of purchase from an authorized reseller
- obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number by contacting iFetch at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our customer care team on 1300 946 543.
Please refer to our FAQ's for full details regarding returns / exclusions including extensive damage to the unit by your pet.
What is your returns policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from our web site, you may return it in its original condition within 30 days to receive a refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping charges) less a $20 restocking fee. Please contact us at email@example.com or 1300 946 543 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to sending the product back.
Send returns to:
iFetch Customer Care
PO Box 6011, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
Non-defective products returned need to be packaged appropriately for safe shipment with shipping charges prepaid. It is recommended that they be sent by a method that provides for shipment tracking. iFetch is not responsible for loss or damage during shipment to iFetch. iFetch may refuse to provide an exchange or refund for any product that is not in its original condition. If iFetch refuses to provide an exchange or refund on a product due to poor condition of the product, the customer can request iFetch ship the product back to them (shipping paid for by the customer).
Don't forget if we haven't fully addressed your questions, then head on over to the FAQ's or give us a buzz on 1300 946 543 and our Customer Care Team will be happy to assist.